No matter what industry you’re in, you should always dress conservatively for your first interview. Once you’ve reached the point of getting an in person interview, you’ve already gone through several levels of the job hunting process. You don’t want to ruin an opportunity, at your potential dream job, because you were dressed inappropriately. (more…)
- What if Your Resume is Really Good and Employers Still Aren’t Calling? 3 Clues that it isn’t Your Resume.
- Five Reasons to Review and Update Your Resume Monthly
- Five Awesome Side Effects of a Brand New Resume
- You Should Update Your Resume Every Time You’re in one of These Situations
- How Your Boss Can Help You Upgrade Your Resume